Coronavirus (COVID-19): Resumption of oral hearings

Friday 10, July 2020

Protocol 2A(a) for hearings by video link has been published. Please see the Best Practice Protocols page.

Contacting Us

You can either contact your local Valuation Tribunal for Wales office or for general enquiries fill out the form below. If you would like to make an council tax reduction appeal then please use the online council tax reduction appeal form.

Your Details
Enquiry Details
R Indicates Required Field